These are some of the reasons why I seldom update this blog. My lifestyle has changed, thus making me switch priorities and habits.
1. I already mentioned about me and Mr. O trying to be a “fit couple”. We did Les Mills Combat but didn’t finish the month program because we finally decided to take it to the next level. Before we do that, I bought my 1st ever running shoes. Legit running shoes, that is. I still cannot believe I would have a heart for anything fitness-related but I am loving the change! I believe that having a good workout shoes (and clothes) could really push you to workout. Sayang ang pera noh!
2. This is the big step we took a month ago. Dreen and I enrolled ourselves in a gym and been hitting it every after work. Our only rest is on Sunday in which we do the #3 (but more on that later). When I tell my friends I go to gym, they always tell me that there is no need to (cause they thought I’m already payat). I don’t know how to explain to them that I am not trying to lose weight but actually trying to tone my body. I am skinny, and usually I do not have a problem with that. But..have you seen this video of Ellen Adarna and Malena Morgan working out (yeah…sexy star and pornstar, good job for life’s pegs Mish!)? I mean…they are smokin’ hot!! I am not dreaming to be that hot…but okay, kahit unti lang okay!! I want toned arms, obvious abs and completely flat tummy. It is not going to be easy I know. And the hard part is the change in diet, in what I am eating. If I don’t change my diet, all this workout stuff is useless and meaningless. I now get it!
3. So I mentioned that our rest day is on Sundays…so Saturday night was always spent with my poker buddies — Mr. O’s highschool barkada. They go to my place on Saturday night (around 9-10 pm) and then we play poker until 5am Sunday! Hahahaha. It’s really addicting..to win..or in my case, to lose. But it’s really a lot of fun!
4. Also keeping me busy is trying to finish Divergent’s book 3 — Allegiant. Surprisingly, I haven’t been as addicted to it as I was in Divergent and Insurgent. I am so disappointed with how things turned out and how slow the plot goes. There is no action in the first…42 chapters. I am now on page 420th and I still am not liking the whole book!!
5. Later, I will have my films developed…hopefully. I’ve been wanting to go to Cubao for this but my lazy self…on a Sunday afternoon..good luck with that! But I have to see the photos from my birthday! UGGHHH!
6. And of course my birthday two weeks ago. It was nothing special. Parents were at the hospital for Papa’s chemo, went home for Barangay election, tried Breakfast and Pies with Mr. O. And that’s it. I used to make a fuzz about my birthday but this time around, I’m okay with just me and my family and of course, Mr. O and my closest friends. :)
Went on a date with Mr. O last Sunday and this was my #ootd. Funny thing is, Mr.O’s wearing all black too. Feels like we are really meant to be. LOL
It’s been a while since we went on a real date. I mean, yes we go to SM every after work to have our favorite cheese roll from French Baker (aaaah really ang sarap nun!) or have dinner on My Singapore Foodstreet (another favorite restau on our list!!) This time around, we went on every store, every aisle, ever corner of Market-Market. We dine at Sbarro, went to BGC, had coffee, went on a sports store (you know, being the fit couple that we are haha). We really had a good quality time together. Mr. O asked me if we could do it every payday because it feels really good.
We found this awesome painting on piles of books at Fullybooked. They were on sale and the line was crazy! I wasn’t able to buy anything :(
And the best thing about this date? Finding Barney’s Playbook and actually holding it. I can’t describe the feeling!!! Just….awesome! :3 And don’t you think this book suits Mr. O soooo well? I do! Hahaha! Bagay na bagay! :p
Can’t wait to go on our next date! :)
I went home this morning and saw this lying in my bed. I have one awesome boyfriend! Thanks Mr. O!
I bought a roll and now I can’t wait to try this!!!
Guys, nowadays, are so sweet to their girls. To be honest, I’m not that sweet that all. I will not do anything to my girl. I am just being true. I am a timid guy. I am only sweet whenever we are alone. I am giving her what she wants that I am agree to give her. I do not want her to be dependent to me. I am a private person in my relationship. I do not tell the world that I love her. I’ll just tell it to her and she know that I love her. I do not need to prove the world that I have a girl, and I am proud of it. No.
This is so you, my love. Sometimes I hate it but I think it’s genuine kind of love. And I believe, that’s what all that matters.
I love you, despite the tough love :p