Another Friday night with these two. As usual, Sol is on her phone talking to her love while my boyfriend is busy on my phone, surfing the net and me…well, being vain as always. I’m not yet drunk, just a little dizzy. Finally figures how NOT to get drunk EASILY. Improving, Mish! I’m proud of myself! :D
(1) Trying to show my outfitey! Hello Kitty shorts and sweater I got from Forever21 <3. I cannot sneak out to get outfit shots so this was all I got. Hahaha!
(2) My Hello Kitty sweater again because it was sooooo nice! Can’t get enough of it!
(3) Mr. O and I ready to rock the event!
(4) My first find from the fair : Gold turban from Kaymar Alekzis shop <3
(5) Caitlin surprised me with band-aids with my name on it. I think she knows exactly why my name is on it. I’m clumsy like that!
(6) Best find from the fair : Hello Kitty perfume!!!
(7) How it looks. It’s really mabangooooo and cute! I’m in love <3
Please do visit UkayOkay at Karpos Shopping Fair. Tonight would be our last night so please please, if you could, drop by at the fair and you’ll surely find awesome items!!
Karpos Shopping Fair
Nov 30 - Dec 1, 2012 (6pm-3am)
Mercato Centrale, BGC, Taguig
Taking a break from dance rehearsal (naks, sounds legit!), I played with photobooth again. If only Daphne could talk, I bet she’ll tell me how annoying and conceited I am. hahaha!
I look tired and restless. Can’t wait for Christmas break already!!